Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nighty-night

I can't imagine where the last 13 days have gone!  Yes, it has been 13 days since I last wrote and I cannot believe I've stayed away that long!  There are days when I really look forward to sitting down at night to write this.  Sometimes I write and re-write, in my head, what I want to share as I go about my day.  But I honestly cannot even tell you what I've been doing the last 13 days that have kept me from this blog!  My computer was in the "hospital" for a 4 day weekend, so that makes a big difference.  Other than life as a wife, mom, social worker, marriage and family counselor, and newly recruited Avon Representative, I haven't had anything "new" to keep me from writing.
Well here I am, and the good news is all of my boys are in their respective cribs/beds tonight for the first time since we brought the twin babies home from the hospital in March!  There are no babies sleeping in my room tonight!  Yeah!  I am hoping that I will get a solid night's sleep.  Of course my super-sonic mom hearing will be in effect and I will just have to deal with that, but it's different having them in another room...good different.
And so, with the wee ones tucked in their beds and my husband sleeping peacefully beside me I bid you "good-night" and look forward to a few more moments to share with you, at the dawn of a new day!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! This is a BIG ACHIEVEMENT! Congrats on getting some alone sleeping time. I hope this night went well for you and you were able to get good rest and maybe a lil' celebrating with the hubby! Haha! But seriously, good job Mama.

    ReplyDelete